The beaches of Santa Teresa have some of the best waves in Costa Rica! There are a variety of world-class breaks with great surf conditions year round. This in combination with clear blue water, white sand and palm trees in the background truly makes you feel like you are surfing in paradise.
So you’re in sunny Costa Rica and ready to surf! The lapping waves of Santa Teresa’s pristine beaches await your attention. Perfect for beginners to those with more intermediate skills. Our surf package includes beautiful accommodations, delicious meals, fun surf lessons focused on progression and someone to show you around town.
The difference between or Surf and Surf/Yoga package is that we focus more on your surfing and progressing, enough for you to leave with confidence to get out on your own. Advanced surfers often choose the surf package to really take their surfing to the next level. We will take you to different surf-spots when the swell direction is right. You will get more specific theory lessons. Basically all you will be doing when you are here is SURF!
* Six nights private accommodationson the beautiful private property of Lucero, in the middle of town and only a few minutes walking from the beach.
* Daily breakfast and lunch at the hotel prepared with fresh local ingredients.
* Farewell dinner on last night. No better way to say goodbye after a fun week then sharing a delicious meal together.
* 5 Surf lessons. The lessons include paddling, duck diving, catching a wave, positioning and more. A certified surf coach with a lot of experience will teach you how to get up in no time. It does not matter if you are a beginner or already a bit more advanced. Lessons are always 2 students per 1 teacher.
* Surf theory. With your instructor you will go over all important information that you should know about surfing.
*Free use of all surf gear. If you want to practice as much as possible and feel confident to go out by yourself after your surf lessons you can use the boards whenever you feel like it. If you want to try different boards you can!
*Surf photos. We will come to the beach to capture you in action and will send the pictures to you by email.
* 1 activity or Massage
* During high season there is a camp fire and music on the beach on Sundays. Habaneros is a restaurant/bar on the beach at the north of town, on Sunday there is a small gathering of locals and tourists to celebrate with good food, good music and a camp fire for sunset.
Whats NOT included?
* Five out of six dinner. We have a selection of best restaurants in town (and there are quiet a few) for you. The average price per meal is around $20-$25
* Transfer from the airport. You can choose to take a bus for $15 from San jose. The daily shuttle (leaves at 7 am or 2 pm from SJO) for $50. A private shuttle is a good option if you are traveling with a group (www.tropicaltourshuttles.com) . The price is $250 one way. Both the bus and shuttle are between 4-5 hours traveling, including a ferry crossing of 1.5 hour.
The last option is to fly with a charter flight from San jose to Tambor, this takes only 20 minutes and costs around $120 one way. The taxi from Tambor to us is $50. for tickets check: or
* Snacks & drinks in between breakfast & lunch or lunch & dinner. Water is free! Anything else can be purchased from our kitchen or at the local supermarket.
* Extra activities! There is not a whole lot of extra time left but depending on when your surf lesson is either the afternoon or late morning is free to do some extra activities in the area. You can add these to your package when you make your booking online or you can add these later when you are here.
* Gratuity for surf instructors, masseuse, cleaning lady or concierge is not included in your package.
Single (room) $1575
Double (room) $1375 pp.
For more info and inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1.917.310.3776 / +506.8427.6587 (+Whatsapp)
Office hours are CT 9.00-5.00. (closed on Sunday)